Seven McCuistion Programs have been selected as 38th Annual Telly Award Winners.
The Telly Awards is a widely known and highly respected national and international competition and receives over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents. They honor the very best in TV and Cable, Digital and Streaming, and Non-Broadcast Productions.
- Can We Talk, or is Civil Discourse Dead?
- Is the News Media the Enemy of the People?
- Glenn Greenwald and Edward Snowden: Journalism and National Security – Part One
- What Really Caused the Financial Crisis? Part One
- Climate Change/ Global Warming: The History, The Threat, The Exaggeration
- Climate Change/ Global Warming: What Do 97% of Scientists Agree On?
- Whistleblowers: Who They Are and Why You Should Care?
This is a tremendous honor and we appreciate all who worked so hard on this effort … We couldn’t have accomplished this without strong team support.
Very special thanks to all who made this possible: most especially our guests, the LeCroy Studios, and all of our funders, host Dennis McCuistion, and our great crew.
The McCuistion Program, a 501 ( C ) ( 3 ) tax exempt organization, does not receive any KERA pledge dollars, PBS funds, or government grants. Our funding comes to us from donations, viewers, and granting organizations, so thank you for your continued support. And special thanks to our newest funder, with whom we have partnered for many years… The Hatton W. Sumners Foundation.
Co-Founder, Executive Producer, Producer
Business Consultant / Executive Coach, specializing in Organizational Culture Change, Governance and Strategic Planning
Be sure to watch more McCuistion TV programs on our website www.McCuistionTV.com.
FRTV Program Archives
- No public Twitter messages.